Thursday 2 February 2017

February 2nd, 2017 - Photo 33 of 365

Packing for the weekend
After a manic day of worrying as to whether the van would be repaired in time, taking and picking up Storm to the vets for her chemo, and rushing around in my car getting my work deliveries done, I have finally got around tonight to packing for my weekend in Llandudno for Mike Peters, The Alarm and The Gathering 25. Having said that the fun is still not quite finished as I have the small matter of a 300 mile drive tomorrow. I will leave Reading and deliver to Northampton and then Liverpool. If time and circumstances permit I hope to meet Kevin Sheedy for my forthcoming bowel cancer fundraising book. So a busy day and I will hopefully arrive in Llandudno late afternoon.

I am taking my brand new Lives & Times rugby shirt with me, so anyone who has kindly bought the book will be able to recognise me. My Alarm camo jacket will also be making its first appearance at the gigs...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!! Thanks! Can't wait for the next few pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete