Thursday 16 February 2017

February 16th, 2017 - Photo 47 of 365

Signed David Essex Photographs
I have three signed David Essex photographs to sell to raise funds for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. I approached David to be in my new fundraising book, which he unfortunately wasn't able to do.  It would have been great to have got him on board, however he very kindly sent the photos to help the fundraising effort which stands at over £3000 through sales of Lives & Times. For those who don't know, my Mum passed away last August after a 4 years battle with bowel cancer.

The photos are 6" x 4" and I am selling them individually. In fact I am already down to two photos as one has already been sold to an incredibly generous buyer. I am not stipulating a price and I am open to offers. If interested please contact me via email, or you can find me on Facebook and Twitter.

I took the photo using Mum's record case as the backdrop. Came out rather good!

No comments:

Post a Comment