Wednesday 1 February 2017

February 1st, 2017 - Photo 32 of 365

Book orders for my weekend watching The Alarm in Llandudno
This weekend I make my annual pilgrimage to Llandudno to see a weekend of Mike Peters and The Alarm at The Gathering. It's one of favourite times of the year, and this year promises to be no different. Since I published the Lives & Times charity book in November 2015, one of the most supportive groups has been fans of The Alarm. I have sold an awful lot of books to this great bunch of people. This weekend I have been staggered by the continued interest and as you can see I have plenty of books to deliver over the weekend. Over the last 12 months I have made a lot of new friends on social media, and over the weekend I will finally get to meet many of them in person. Can't wait...

All proceeds from the book are donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Mum lost her four year battle with bowl cancer last August. The book is not just raising funds for the charity, but also helping to raise awareness about this awful illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment