Sunday 8 January 2017

January 8th, 2017 - Photo 8 of 365

A damp and murky evening in Maidenhead
This was the scene just outside Mum's house in Maidenhead earlier tonight as I set off walking the dogs. It was really mild, which is just the way I like it, but rather damp and murky with the fog beginning to descend. Poignant times at the moment as the house is now on the market after over 50 fifty years as the family home. And depending on my brother's movements with his overseas driving tonight might be the last time I stay over in the house. I don't know how many thousands of times I have walked up the road, but it just holds so many incredibly happy memories especially from my childhood. Times change of course and this year is one of change and hopefully some happy and exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment