Friday 20 January 2017

January 20th, 2017 - Photo 20 of 365

A host of Alarm goodies!
I had a very timely package arrive in the post today of goodies relating to my favourite band The Alarm. Fellow fan of the band, Monica Scott, very kindly painted the band's poppy logo of the back of my camo jacket. This added to the badges that another fan, Cathi Simpson, had already painted on the arms for me. In addition the camo bear and Glastonbury Alarm t-shirt came from Monica. The camo theme is something Mike Peters has embraced in his battle with cancer and has been taken up by many fans, It was about time I came on board this theme.. This means that I will be fully kitted out at The Gathering in 2 weeks time, which is the annual event of all things Mike Peters & The Alarm held in Llandudno each year, when fans from all over the world come together for a special weekend of live music and all things Alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment