Sunday 1 January 2017

January 1st, 2017 - Photo 1 of 365

Noel's Birthday with Storm & Prince

Kicking off things with the first photo of the 365 I will take during 2017. New Year's Day always gives me a photo opportunity as it is my brother Noel's birthday. So today I took a photo of him with Storm and Prince in Mum's back garden. I had stayed over for New Year's Eve and we spent a nice chilled evening saying goodbye to 2016. The house has been the family home for over 50 years, but with Mum passing away last August it is currently on the market, so this will be the last time we get to do a new year photo there. 

Noel will spend the rest of his birthday watching Maidenhead United in action at York Road against Wealdstone and then go out for beers in the town after the game. Sadly I am not able to join him. Storm was diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of weeks ago, so I can't leave her on her own at the moment during the early stages of her treatment.

Here's to a happy new year to everyone and let's hope 2017 is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment