Monday 30 January 2017

January 30th, 2017 - Photo 30 of 365

On the go at work
I hit the ground running today at work. In the front of the photo you can see the big job I am currently working on, which I am trying to get ready for Friday. If everything comes together it's going to work out really well. Firstly I need the van to get better. A cracked pipe is causing a water leak, but that should hopefully be sorted by the middle of the week. The job that I am working on is on schedule after a productive day, and if ready I will deliver it to my customer in Liverpool on Friday. Then fingers crossed I will go to Goodison Park to meet Everton legend Kevin Sheedy for the new bowel cancer fundraising book I am working on. Then it will be on to Llandudno for my annual music weekend with Mike Peters and The Alarm. Fingers crossed everything comes together...

No comments:

Post a Comment