Monday 2 January 2017

January 2nd, 2017 - Photo 2 of 365

End of the holidays in Reading
Today marks the last day of the Christmas holidays. In my case this is also my annual holiday period with it being the only time I am able to take off work during the year. This year it's been a good relaxing break and a much needed opportunity to recharge my batteries after the events of 2016. We were blessed with a gorgeous sunny and crisp winter's day. I took this photo this morning close to my home in Reading on my morning walk. I used the trees to shield the camera from the sun. I always find it interesting to see what you can get out of an everyday scene with a camera.

Whilst I enjoy this kind of weather when I am off work, once I am back at work work tomorrow I will be hoping for those grey overcast skies which usually bring milder temperatures making it a bit more pleasant at work during the winter months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment