Wednesday 18 January 2017

January 18th, 2017 - Photo 18 of 365

Eton Dorney Lake
My new bowel cancer charity book travels took me to Eton Dorney Lake yesterday morning to meet and photograph Paralympic gold medal winner Anne Dickins. I had never been there before, sadly failing to win tickets in the ballot for London 2012. What an amazing place! The long drive to the boat house was stunning as you follow the length of the course on your right hand side. It was a beautifully sunny morning with not a breath of wind making it perfect conditions for being out on the water. I had to stop and take a picture of the early morning scene of frost and mist. I reckon the views from the airplane in the photo yesterday would have been amazing coming into land at Heathrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment