Friday 3 March 2017

March 3rd, 2017 - Photo 62 of 365

Under The Billy Bremner Statue at Elland Road
I drove almost 500 miles today on the first part of my 36 hour trip to Leeds and Glasgow. It rained pretty much non-stop all day so photo opportunities have been slightly hampered. However having been advised that I needed to get a picture by the Billy Bremner statue at Leeds Utd, I was able to do this with the dogs especially for my brother. I actually got to Leeds, via a work delivery in Lincoln, with over an hour to spare. The first passer by who took a photo only got the bottom half of the statue, so I had to ask another person to have a go and the resulting picture was much better. Having got this photo I spent a fascinating half an hour inside the ground with Eddie Gray, who was absolutely brilliant, which will make for another great chapter in the new bowel cancer fundraising book. I am now settled into my accommodation in Dumbarton for the evening. In spite of the rain this has been a tremendous day, so hopefully part 2 tomorrow will match it...

No comments:

Post a Comment