Thursday 2 March 2017

March 2nd, 2017 - Photo 61 of 365

Lives & Times - World Book Day 2017
Today is World Book Day 2017, so here is my published book, Lives & Times, which has so far raised over £3000 for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity with a little help from the limited edition screen prints created by artist Adam Green. I have been marketing the book pretty much non-stop since its publication in November 2015, and I have had some incredible support from a whole bunch of people that includes family, friends, the bowel cancer community and not forgetting rather a lot of fans of my favourite band The Alarm! It is possible that the next book might be out by this time next year, although it will come out only when it's ready and at the moment my hopes are for sometime during 2018. Today, being World Book Day, is the perfect time to buy a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment