Friday 24 March 2017

March 24th, 2017 - Photo 83 of 365

My fundraising books for Beating Bowel Cancer
I am currently doing an offer on my website which is giving a 10% saving on both my books, in paperback format, when ordered as a bundle. Today I had to get these two books packed and posted. In recent days I have revisited the first book, Beating Bowel Cancer, which I published in 2012. It came out just after Mum had undergone her bowel operation and everything was looking very positive. Th epilogue I wrote at the end was written by someone who had no inkling of what was to come. Over the following four years she went on to fight the cancer with great courage and dignity, before she passed away last August. I am very proud of both books and I will make sure that the next one is up to the standards that I have already set myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment