Tuesday 21 March 2017

March 21st, 2017 - Photo 80 of 365

Huntercombe Golf Club
My driving today took me past Huntercombe Golf Club just outside Henley-on-Thames. It's a golf club that can be seen from the main road at Nuffield between Henley and Oxford. However if you approach it from the Stoke Row direction you literally drive right through the course with fairways on either side. So all I did to get this photo was, pull over on a verge, walk a couple of steps onto the course and I was presented with this photo opportunity.

I used to enjoy playing golf. although I was never much good at it. I haven't played since my Dad passed away in 2009. During the long summer days I would leave him in charge and escape from work an hour or early to get an evening round in. This is no longer possible now I am working on my own and I have just got used to not playing, which is maybe something I should fix sometime soon. My clubs have been gathering dust at work for far too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment