Sunday 22 October 2017

October 21st, 2017 - Photo 294 of 365

James Stevenson & Jules Peters
The reason I had a photo pass for The Alarm's gig in Oxford on Friday night was to photograph their guitarist James Stevenson for my new bowel cancer charity book. I haven't finished going through all the photos yet, but I do like this one because it also features Jules Peters in the background on keyboards. Jules was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015, and she has undergone a gruelling course of treatment, but thankfully is doing really well. She will also feature in my forthcoming book. The band and fans supported the #wearitpink day to raise awareness about breast cancer, and you will never have seen so much pink on display at a gig. I sold a few copies of my Lives & Times bowel cancer fundraising book, so I will be donating £6 to Breastcancernow as well as the normal amount to Beating Bowel Cancer. A massive thanks to James and Jules for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment