Saturday 21 October 2017

October 20th, 2017 - Photo 293 of 365

Mike Peters
I am still buzzing from a quite amazing gig in Oxford last night. Two brilliant albums this year, and all the classics. Two hours of non-stop high octane fantastic music. I am never disappointed by The Alarm, but this gig took it to a higher level. I was fortunate enough to meet up with the band's guitarist James Stevenson at the venue before the gig for my forthcoming bowel cancer fundraising book, and he was so nice. As I was leaving before the soundcheck started I also met Smiley and Jules, who were lovely as always. I was also given a photo pass to enable me to photograph the band during the first three songs of their set, so I could get a shot of James in action for the new book. So here is one of the many photos I took, this one of Mike. It was also a time to meet up with many of the people who have kindly bought my Lives & Times book, and who are now part of an ever growing circle of Alarm friends. A year or two ago I would have gone to the concert, and barely said a word to anyone. Now it is so different, and so much better being part of a wonderful "Alarm Family" 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment