Wednesday 12 July 2017

July 11th, 2017 - Photo 192 of 365

Rockabilly Riot
I went to see Brian Setzer's sold out London gig at The Forum in Kentish Town. His first UK date in 6 years, and only UK date on his current Rockabilly Riot tour. I had never seen him live before, and it was a stunningly brilliant show. He played with a superb band, and he is a quite phenomenal guitarist. I have to admit to really only being familiar with the Stray Cat hits from the 1980s (which he played), and I am not sure if I could listen to 90 minutes of rockabilly music on my iPod, but I could go and watch this man live every single day. One of the best gigs I have been to... 

Oh and I thought I used a lot of hair gel - those in the audience who still had hair had gone to town on the rockabilly look 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment