Sunday 25 June 2017

June 25th, 2017 - Photo 176 of 365

Hope this one doesn't fall down!
For my 50th birthday last year, the family got me this limited edition commemorative print from The Alarm. I ordered it at The Gathering in Llandudno, and ended up, due to circumstances out of my control, having to wait a year before getting it at this year's Gathering at the beginning of February. So why am I posting this photo today? After hanging it up a few months ago disaster struck, as one evening, while watching TV, there was a crash from upstairs, and the print had fallen down smashing the frame in the process 😭 I wanted to get a replacement frame that was as close to the original as possible, and today's job has been to put it back together again. Fortunately the new frame looks like the original, and more importantly it fits perfectly! This time I have dispensed with picture hooks and put two screws into the wall, so fingers crossed this one doesn't come crashing down! I am not sure if Prince is that impressed with it 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment