Wednesday 5 April 2017

April 5th, 2017 - Photo 95 of 365

Don't forget your toothbrush!
Here's an insight into my day. I have been carrying a toothbrush around with me over recent weeks to try and combat excruciating toothache which has been awful for some time. I have been using the brush to try and ease the pain when it flares up. Also cold water seemed to help, although really painful at the same time. In recent nights I have not been sleeping well, as the pain has kept me awake. Today I went to the dentist on an emergency appointment and this problem that has plagued me for 3 years was finally addressed. Badly infected and root canal filling required. I was in so much pain after she tapped the tooth that she decided to extract the nerve there and then, rather than wait a couple of weeks. I was so happy I really could have kissed her! So now a few hours later and I am pain free for the first time in what seems like forever! 

On the paper you can see my list of things to do. Shortly after lunch I had confirmation that the sale of Mum's house had completed, so I began contacting the utility companies to close the accounts down, and have now finished all that. So yes it's sad to say goodbye to the house, but it is time for fresh stories to begin. The treasured memories will of course always be there..

1 comment:

  1. I am so enjoying reading these daily blogs in relation to the photos Tim. Your audience are sharing the highs and lows, the mundane and the exceptional with you. Today in particular sets you on the path for fresh stories to begin in your life and I am taking inspiration from that (job interview tomorrow for me!) Keep the photos and the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete